Four men released from custody after Hoveton fight - but one remains in hospital
- Credit: Archant
Four people arrested on suspicion of affray following an incident in Hoveton have been released from custody while enquiries continue.
Three men aged in their 30s have been released on bail until 25 January while a man aged in his 20s has been released under investigation.
Police were called to Station Road at about 5.25pm on Saturday following reports a number of people were fighting.
Enquiries led officers to arrest four men aged between 26 and 36 in connection with the incident who were taken to Police Investigation Centres in Aylsham and Wymondham.
One of the suspects was later taken to hospital after becoming unwell while in custody as a result of an injury sustained during the disturbance. He remains in Addenbrooke's Hospital in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
Two areas on Station Road were sealed off by police and both cordons have now been lifted.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts