Cash and jewellery stolen during spate of burglaries in South Norfolk
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Thieves made off with cash and jewellery in a string of burglaries in Norfolk.
Residents living in the Broadland and South Norfolk areas are being urged to be vigilant following the break-ins.
Seven addresses have been broken into in:
- Yarmouth Road in Smallburgh between 9am and 10.30am on Thursday May 27
- Maypole Green in Toft Monks between 9am and 12pm on Wednesday May 26
- Cucumber Lane in Brundall between 12pm and 6.30pm on Tuesday May 25
- Yarmouth Road in Blofield between 11.30am and 2pm on Monday May 24
- Church Road in Lingwood between 9am and 10.35pm on Thursday May 20
- Laurence Avenue in Brundall between 12pm and 5.20pm on Tuesday May 18
- Clarks Loke in Blofield between Sunday 9th May and Tuesday May 11
Investigations into these incidents are on-going and officers are making enquiries as to whether the burglaries are linked.
You may also want to watch:
In the meantime, officers are advising residents to be vigilant and reports any suspicious behaviour to police on 101 or call 999 if you believe a crime is in progress.
Anyone with information about the burglaries should contact Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job