Solar panels and generator stolen from stables
- Credit: Colin Finch
More than £1,300 worth of electrical equipment was stolen in a burglary at some stables.
It happened in Hockwold, west of Thetford, some time between 4pm on Monday, June 7, and the same time the following day.
An electrical generator, solar panels and batteries were taken from stables next to a home in Cowle's Drove.
Police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area during the that 24-hour period.
Anyone with information should contact PC Lee Beckham in Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference 36/39989/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?