Have your say on policing priorities in Norwich North
People living in Norwich have the chance to raise their concerns about crime at public meetings taking place over the next few days.
The Norwich North Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) will be holding their Catton and Fiddlewood Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel meeting on Friday, January 18 at the Phoenix Centre in Mile Cross.
The meeting will take place from 8pm until 9pm.
People will be encouraged to have their say and help to shape policing priorities for the area.
Meanwhile, the Heartsease and Silver Triangle Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel meeting will also take place on Friday, January 18 at The Silver Road Community Centre from 7,30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Current policing priorities for the Norwich North area include drugs around the Silver Triangle area.
But people attending next week's meetings have a chance to influence the priorities in the area by having their say.
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 8 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive