Have your say on policing priorities in Norwich North
People living in Norwich have the chance to raise their concerns about crime at public meetings taking place over the next few days.
The Norwich North Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) will be holding their Catton and Fiddlewood Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel meeting on Friday, January 18 at the Phoenix Centre in Mile Cross.
The meeting will take place from 8pm until 9pm.
People will be encouraged to have their say and help to shape policing priorities for the area.
Meanwhile, the Heartsease and Silver Triangle Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel meeting will also take place on Friday, January 18 at The Silver Road Community Centre from 7,30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Current policing priorities for the Norwich North area include drugs around the Silver Triangle area.
But people attending next week's meetings have a chance to influence the priorities in the area by having their say.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 5 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk