Man charged with theft of BMW and Mercedes
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has been charged with burglary after two cars were stolen from a home in Suffolk last month.
Cieran Brytz, of Brockles Mead in Harlow was arrested and subsequently charged with burglary on Wednesday, September 18.
The 31-year-old is believed to have entered a property on Petit Couronne Way, in Beccles on August 7 at around 2am.
A Mercede AMG and a BMW X6 worth a combined £50,000 were stolen from the home. The Mercedes was recovered in Harlow on August 8 but the BMW is yet to be found.
Brytz was also charged with a burglary and an attempted burglary at two addresses on Priory Road in St Olaves, in Norfolk on August 7 and four burglaries in Essex which occurred between August 13 to 18.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody until an unconfirmed date for a court hearing. He first appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates on Thursday, September 19.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 7 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son