Inquest into Harley Davidson rider’s death adjourned as investigations continue
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a motorcyclist has been adjourned for further review.
Peter Charlebois died after the Harley Davidson he was riding was involved in a crash with a van on the B1113 New Buckenham Road near Banham on June 20.
An inquest opening in August heard that the 66-year-old father was a professional musician originally from Montreal in Canada but had gone on to live in Royden Fen, near Diss.
Mr Charlebois’ medical cause of death was given as multiple injuries as a result of a road traffic collision.
At a short hearing at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said a full hearing into his death could not go ahead at present as investigations were continuing into the crash.
She adjourned the inquest for a further review on January 19.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 5 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 8 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 9 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm