Inquest into Harley Davidson rider’s death adjourned as investigations continue
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a motorcyclist has been adjourned for further review.
Peter Charlebois died after the Harley Davidson he was riding was involved in a crash with a van on the B1113 New Buckenham Road near Banham on June 20.
An inquest opening in August heard that the 66-year-old father was a professional musician originally from Montreal in Canada but had gone on to live in Royden Fen, near Diss.
Mr Charlebois’ medical cause of death was given as multiple injuries as a result of a road traffic collision.
At a short hearing at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said a full hearing into his death could not go ahead at present as investigations were continuing into the crash.
You may also want to watch:
She adjourned the inquest for a further review on January 19.
- 1 Budget predictions: Furlough, wealth tax and VAT cuts
- 2 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 3 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 4 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 5 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 6 Medieval tower bought for £1 from Poundstretcher
- 7 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 8 Search continues for man missing in the Broads
- 9 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 10 Council takes five minutes to agree to £100,000 land purchase