Vandals deface war memorial with offensive graffiti
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Vandals sprayed offensive graffiti onto a war memorial in Great Yarmouth.
It happened between 4pm on Tuesday August 10 and 6.30am on Wednesday August 11 in St George’s Park.
Offensive graffiti was spray painted on the floor, furniture and back of the war memorial.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Officers would also like to hear from anyone who may have been driving the area around the park and may have relevant dash cam footage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Richard Temple at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/58120/21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time