Do you know this King’s Lynn tagger?
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise this signature? If so, police would like to hear from you.
The cryptic "tag" has started appearing on the Reffley Estate in King's Lynn.
When police took to social media to appeal for information, they were sent further examples of the unknown person's handiwork.
Similar signatures - resembling the word Zed - have appeared on a fence and street furniture on the estate.
Police and councils can issue a £75 fixed penalty ticket to anyone caught comitting a minor graffiti offence.
You may also want to watch:
In more serious cases artists could be prosecuted for causing criminal damage and could face jail or a fine.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 9 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 10 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens