‘No insurance, no car’: Warning after vehicle is seized
- Credit: Archant
A car has been seized by police as the motorist had no insurance.
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk's Roads and Armed Policing Team stopped the vehicle on the A47 at Gorleston on Friday, December 6.
The driver was found to have no insurance and the vehicle was subsequently seized.
After receiving a caution the motorist told officers that "insurance was too expensive."
The NSRAPT team Tweeted: "A47 Gorleston - Vehicle stopped and driver reported for no insurance.
You may also want to watch:
"Sec 165 - Driver's reply after caution was the insurance was too expensive.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 7 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash
"Not Worth The Risk.