Fence panels and garden furniture damaged in vandal attack
- Credit: Google Images
Garden furniture and fence panels were damaged during an incident in broad daylight.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information in connection with the criminal damage incident that took place in Blythburgh, near Southwold and Halesworth, on Monday, July 12.
Several fence panels and garden furniture in the back of a property on Dunwich Road, Blythburgh was damaged.
A police spokesman said: "Between noon and 2pm on July 12 an unknown person or persons has damaged several fence panels and garden furniture at the rear of a property on Dunwich Road.
"Were you in the area during these times?
You may also want to watch:
"Did you seen any suspicious activity?"
Anyone with information about this incident should contact Suffolk Police, quoting crime reference 37/37949/21, on 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid