Fishing boat and bicycles stolen during spate of garage burglaries
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A fishing boat, remote control aeroplanes and bicycles were stolen during a spate of garage burglaries in a village.
Police are appealing for information following a number of burglaries in Bradwell last week.
Five garages belonging to properties in St Nicholas Gardens were broken into overnight between approximately 9pm on Monday, August 9, and 5am on Tuesday, August 10.
Items stolen include a fishing boat, outboard motors, fishing equipment, remote control aeroplanes and bicycles. A wall was also damaged as a result of the incident.
Officers are linking the incidents and enquiries are ongoing. They are keen to speak with anyone who may have witnessed the incidents or has any information concerning them.
They are also urging residents to remain vigilant and ensure that sheds, garages and any outbuildings are securely locked.
Anyone with information should contact PC Vincent Gray at Gorleston Police Station on 101 quoting 36/57838/21.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.