Garages broken into following spate of thefts on coast
- Credit: Archant
Several garages have been broken into following a spate of thefts on the Norfolk coast.
Items including fishing poles, power tools and car parts have been stolen from garages in Chapel Lane, Gorleston and Mill Lane, Bradwell.
The burglaries took place on Thursday, December 20.
Norfolk Police have appealed for information on the incidents.
Officers are linking the crimes and are keen to speak to witnesses who may have seen any suspicious activity around the areas.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Sally Anderson at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their website www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 7 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries