Building equipment stolen in overnight garage burglary
- Credit: Archant
Hedge trimmers and building equipment were among the items stolen during a garage burglary.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a garage at a home in Lowestoft was burgled overnight.
A police spokesman said: “The garage at a home in Waveney Drive was broken into sometime between 10pm on Monday, June 1 and 7.10am on Tuesday, June 2.
“A window was smashed to gain entry.
“Once inside a very untidy search took place and hedge trimmers, a backpack blower and building equipment was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
“Can you help?”
If you have any information about this burglary or know where any of the stolen items are now, please contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/30138/20.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 3 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 10 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week