Building equipment stolen in overnight garage burglary
- Credit: Archant
Hedge trimmers and building equipment were among the items stolen during a garage burglary.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a garage at a home in Lowestoft was burgled overnight.
A police spokesman said: “The garage at a home in Waveney Drive was broken into sometime between 10pm on Monday, June 1 and 7.10am on Tuesday, June 2.
“A window was smashed to gain entry.
“Once inside a very untidy search took place and hedge trimmers, a backpack blower and building equipment was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
“Can you help?”
If you have any information about this burglary or know where any of the stolen items are now, please contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/30138/20.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 8 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 9 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England