Building equipment stolen in overnight garage burglary
- Credit: Archant
Hedge trimmers and building equipment were among the items stolen during a garage burglary.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a garage at a home in Lowestoft was burgled overnight.
A police spokesman said: “The garage at a home in Waveney Drive was broken into sometime between 10pm on Monday, June 1 and 7.10am on Tuesday, June 2.
“A window was smashed to gain entry.
“Once inside a very untidy search took place and hedge trimmers, a backpack blower and building equipment was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
“Can you help?”
If you have any information about this burglary or know where any of the stolen items are now, please contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/30138/20.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 7 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 10 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events