Four people charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Three men and one woman have been charged with conspiracy to supply heroin and cocaine following the execution of a warrant in King's Lynn.
The charges follow a police operation in which officers visited a property in Alice Fishers Crescent.
During the search officers found quantities of cash, a number of mobile phones and small amount of cannabis.
Christopher Gray Jnr, 19, Tyrone Gray, 21, and Helen Cook, 41, all of Alice Fishers Crescent, and Christopher Gray, 45, of St Faith's Drive in Gaywood, have been charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply class A drugs.
The three men have been released on bail and are due to appear at Norwich Crown Court on November 1.
Helen Cook has been released on bail and is due to appear at King's Lynn Magistrates' Court on November 4.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge