Four men charged after two victims threatened in Norwich robberies
- Credit: Archant
Four men have been charged after two teens were threatened in two robberies withing a few minutes of each other in Norwich.
The first robbery took place near Vue Cinema at about 3pm on Sunday, January 12 when a boy, aged in his late teens, was threatened and had some jewellery stolen.
The second incident happened just minutes later in Castle Gardens between 3pm and 3.15pm when another boy, aged in his late teens, was threatened and his watch was stolen.
Four men were arrested and have since been charged with two counts of robbery and one count of attempted robbery.
They are: Lucas Philpott, 19, of no fixed address; Jake Holloway, 18, of Cedarwood Close, Cringleford; Benjamin Huckerby, 19, of Mill Lane, Keswick and Levi Licorish, 18 of Music House Lane, Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody and are due to appear at Norwich Crown Court on Tuesday, February 11.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each