Dealer's appeal after performance car stolen from forecourt
- Credit: Fresh Motors
A dealer is appealing for information after a performance car was stolen from its forecourt.
The vehicle, a grey Ford Focus ST-3 with the registration FJ67 VMY, was taken from Fresh Motors at Neaton Business Park, Watton.
It was being advertised for sale at £16,690.
Fresh Motors reported the theft to police on March 6 and believe it could have been stolen any time from late February to early March.
Jacob Freshwater, owner of the company, said: "The problem was, we didn't know it was gone straight away.
"This sort of thing is definitely a prevalent crime at the moment - exploiting keyless entry to steal cars. We've heard of a couple of other incidents in Watton recently."
A spokesman for Norfolk police said an investigation had been carried out but "all lines of enquiry were exhausted".
- 1 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 2 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 3 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 4 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 5 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 6 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 7 Long-delayed wedding finally takes place... in 1941
- 8 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 9 Fire crews called to vehicle blaze on A47
- 10 See inside 'characterful' townhouse with rural views on sale for £550k
They added: "No further action will be taken pending further investigative opportunities."
Anyone with information can call Norfolk Constabulary on 101, quoting crime reference 36/14326/21.