Flowers and Jack Daniels left near home of Thorpe stabbing victim
- Credit: Peter Walsh, Archant Norfolk
A growing number of floral tributes have been left outside the home of a man who was stabbed to death following an alleged argument about motorbike noise.
A 41-year-old man, named locally as Dean Allsop, was fatally stabbed in an incident at Primrose Crescent, Thorpe St Andrew, at about 7.35pm on Wednesday, April 15.
A 47-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Following the fatality, a number of floral tributes have been left outside Mr Allsop's home.
The number of bouquets left by family and friends grew throughout the day on Friday (April 16),
One of the messages read "RIP Cuz. You be sadly missed. Absolutely heartbroken, sleep tight mate, Lots of love Jade and Chris xxx".
Another message read "RIP Dean. Rest Easy Dean. Sleep tight lots of love Allsops from London xxxx".
In addition to flowers, there was also a bottle of Jack Daniel's and shot of whiskey.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident