Drone deployed to find driver who left the scene of an accident
- Credit: Archant 2013
The fire service drone was deployed to help police find a driver who left the scene of an accident in Bawdeswell.
Officers from Norfolk Constabulary were called at around 12.30am on Wednesday, June 19 to the B1145 near Bawdeswell Garden Centre, near Reepham.
The crash involved a Citroen Picasso and a Scania lorry.
The driver of the car fled the scene and police called on the fire service at 12.49am to assist in locating them.
An appliance from Reepham Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service attended as well as the drone from Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
The driver was not located. No one was injured in the crash.
Anyone who may have information should contact Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 7 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 10 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000