Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police found a car suspected to have been stolen crashed into a wall and abandoned.
Officers discovered the grey Fiat 500 on Ford Street, Thetford, shortly before 3am on Sunday morning (January 10) morning.
A wall at a property on Old Market Street was damaged significantly in the crash.
Nobody was inside when police found the car, which is thought to have been stolen.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and are keen to hear from anyone who saw happened.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact Norfolk police on 101, quoting reference number 36/1898/21.
- 1 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 9 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 10 Landmark seaside hotel serves 100 by midday as lockdown eases