Five hundred cannabis plants worth £200,000 uncovered in Felthorpe outbuilding
- Credit: Archant
Police have discovered hundreds of cannabis plants in Felthorpe.
Officers attended an outbuilding in Mill Lane, Felthorpe, at approximately 9pm on Monday and found around 500 cannabis plants at different stages of growth.
The haul is estimated to be worth around £200,000.
A seal has put in place at the address and is expected to remain until Friday.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are at the early stages of their investigation and are appealing for anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in the area or have information to contact Norfolk Police on 101 and quote CAD reference 456 of 17 December 2018.
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 7 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 8 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast