Police officers ‘uninjured’ after trying to stop Audi A5
- Credit: Chris Harris
A police car was hit by a vehicle that failed to stop during a late night incident.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team was attempting to stop an Audi A5 during the incident in Norwich at 9pm on Friday, December 21.
An appeal for information has been launched in posts on Twitter, with Sgt Chris Harris stating that 'fortunately officers were uninjured.'
Sgt Harris and the NSRAPT team tweeted: 'Audi A5 failed to stop for @NSRAPT last night about 9pm in #Norwich
'An @NorwichPoliceUK #OpMoonshotCity vehicle was hit by Audi during this, fortunately officers were uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
'Any info please call 101 and quote NC-21122018-490.'
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom