Police officers ‘uninjured’ after trying to stop Audi A5
- Credit: Chris Harris
A police car was hit by a vehicle that failed to stop during a late night incident.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team was attempting to stop an Audi A5 during the incident in Norwich at 9pm on Friday, December 21.
An appeal for information has been launched in posts on Twitter, with Sgt Chris Harris stating that 'fortunately officers were uninjured.'
Sgt Harris and the NSRAPT team tweeted: 'Audi A5 failed to stop for @NSRAPT last night about 9pm in #Norwich
'An @NorwichPoliceUK #OpMoonshotCity vehicle was hit by Audi during this, fortunately officers were uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
'Any info please call 101 and quote NC-21122018-490.'
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 6 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 7 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 8 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 9 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 10 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland