Enquiries ongoing into aggravated burglary where man tied up in Norfolk home
- Credit: Archant
Police say enquiries are ongoing after a man was tied up by burglars who broke into his home and stole a 'large' amount of money.
It is believed the victim had been specifically targeted in the aggravated burglary which happened between 8.45pm and 9pm on Monday, December 3 at the home in School Lane, Little Melton.
They tied up the man, assaulted him and demanded money.
The victim, who suffered minor injuries, managed to free himself and went to a neighbour's house to raise the alarm.
The offenders made off from the address with a large quantity of cash.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said enquiries into the incident were 'ongoing'.
Following the incident, Detective Sergeant Mike Cox said: 'We are currently trying to establish the exact circumstances around this incident but we do believe it to be a targeted attack.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
Anyone with information should call police on 101.