Trail of blood left on tables and floor of cafe after break in
- Credit: Archant
Police are examining a trail of blood left by a would-be burglar after they smashed their way into a cafe.
The tables and floor of Cafe Eleven A, in Lowestoft, were left trailed with blood after a trespasser smashed its front door with a brick.
Nothing was stolen.
Chris Widdowfield, director of the cafe, confirmed it is still open for business.
He said: “We are open today up and running as usual this weekend, we have just had to slow down things a bit.
You may also want to watch:
“The person who broke in didn’t steal anything but left a trail of blood and forensics have taken samples and police were on the scene quickly and are now investigating.
“Because the blood was left behind I’m hoping police will easily be able to find the person responsible.”
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
Nothing was stolen from the cafe and the business is open as usual with a fully stocked counter this weekend and into next week.