Elderly woman suffered broken hip after being knocked over as she waited for bus in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An elderly woman who was waiting at a bus stop suffered a broken hip after being knocked to the floor.
Police are appealing for help to identify a man following the incident in Norwich last month.
The elderly woman was waiting at a bus stop near Morrisons on Albion Way at around 1.25pm on Wednesday, May 15 when she was knocked to the floor.
Officers have now released a CCTV image of a man who they would like to speak to following the incident.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Dave Block at Bethel Street Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 5 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 6 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Five takeaways planned to open in Norfolk
- 9 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 10 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety