Drugs seized and one person charged with intent to supply
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man has appeared in court after police discovered heroin and crack cocaine in a car in Norwich.
Hussein Abdirahman Adan, of St Egbert's Way, London, appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court this morning charged with two counts of possession with intent to supply a Class A drug.
He spoke only to confirm his name, age and address and gave no indication of a plea at his hearing.
Adan was arrested after police discovered crack cocaine and heroin when a black Audi A5 was stopped at Cotman Fields in Norwich at 4pm on Monday.
The driver, a man in his 30s, was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs, without insurance and with a knife but was released under investigation pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Adan, who appeared in court wearing a blue tracksuit, was remanded in custody until his next appearance at Norwich Crown Court on February 12.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found