Drugs seized and one person charged with intent to supply
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man has appeared in court after police discovered heroin and crack cocaine in a car in Norwich.
Hussein Abdirahman Adan, of St Egbert's Way, London, appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court this morning charged with two counts of possession with intent to supply a Class A drug.
He spoke only to confirm his name, age and address and gave no indication of a plea at his hearing.
Adan was arrested after police discovered crack cocaine and heroin when a black Audi A5 was stopped at Cotman Fields in Norwich at 4pm on Monday.
The driver, a man in his 30s, was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs, without insurance and with a knife but was released under investigation pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Adan, who appeared in court wearing a blue tracksuit, was remanded in custody until his next appearance at Norwich Crown Court on February 12.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 9 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat