Two men in 20s arrested after raid unearths Class A drugs and cash
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Class A drugs were seized and two people arrested at a Toftwood home last week following a raid.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said they raided an address in Lisbon Road, Dereham, at approximately 5pm on Friday, January 29.
“Officers seized a quantity of Class A and B drugs, a quantity of cash, mobile phones and drugs paraphernalia.
“Two people were arrested – a man, aged in his 20s and from the Diss area, and a man, aged in his 20s from the North Walsham area.
“They were both arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A and Class B drugs, cultivation of cannabis and criminal damage.
“Both men have since been released on police bail pending further enquires until February 17.”
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns