Man arrested with cash and drugs seized after police raid
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A man has been arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs following a police raid.
Drugs and cash were also seized after officers raided an address in Reydon last week.
A post on the Halesworth Police Facebook page said officers from the Halesworth Safer Neighbourhood Team carried out the drugs warrant last Friday.
It said: "Halesworth Safer Neighbourhood Team carried out a drugs warrant at an address in Reydon on Friday, November 29.
"A good result, with a male being arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply and drugs and cash seized.
You may also want to watch:
"Well done Halesworth SNT, including arresting officer, PC 1250 Mingay."
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk