Man arrested for having knife and drugs in Norwich
A man in his 20s has been caught with drugs and a lock knife in Norwich.
Police officers were conducting foot patrols overnight in the city when they were alerted to a man in his 20s acting suspiciously.
The man was stopped and searched, and officers discovered he had heroin and a lock knife.
He was arrested.
Meanwhile, on St Clements Hill, a moped driver was pulled over after officers were given a tip off.
You may also want to watch:
The rider was searched and found to be carrying drugs, which were seized.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash