Driver caught doing 134mph on NDR
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa
A driver was caught speeding at 134mph on the NDR.
They were one of 16 drivers caught speeding on the £205m road - officially called the Broadland Northway - during speed enforcement carried out by police on Saturday.
The driver was speeding at 134mph in a 70mph zone on the road, which stretches from the A47 at Postwick to the A1067 Fakenham Road.
Another driver was caught speeding at 66mph in a 30mph zone.
And on Monday, a further six drivers were caught speeding at more than 100mph.
You may also want to watch:
Two of those drivers were speeding at 111mph.
On Twitter, Broadland Police said: “Speeding on the NDR is often raised as a concern by local residents.”
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
More to follow.