Driver caught doing 134mph on NDR
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa
A driver was caught speeding at 134mph on the NDR.
They were one of 16 drivers caught speeding on the £205m road - officially called the Broadland Northway - during speed enforcement carried out by police on Saturday.
The driver was speeding at 134mph in a 70mph zone on the road, which stretches from the A47 at Postwick to the A1067 Fakenham Road.
Another driver was caught speeding at 66mph in a 30mph zone.
And on Monday, a further six drivers were caught speeding at more than 100mph.
You may also want to watch:
Two of those drivers were speeding at 111mph.
On Twitter, Broadland Police said: “Speeding on the NDR is often raised as a concern by local residents.”
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
More to follow.