Driver arrested after colliding with cyclist in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been arrested after colliding with a cyclist in Norwich this morning (November 6).
Norwich Police tweeted at 7:52am that there was a road-traffic collision at Barrack Street near the Puppet Theatre roundabout in the city.
The tweet said the road was not blocked but that traffic was slow.
The police had received a call at 7:47am that there had been a collision involving a car and a cyclist at Whitefriars in Norwich.
An ambulance was called to the scene but there were no major injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car was arrested after providing a positive drug test.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk