Motorists arrested on suspicion of drink-driving
- Credit: PA
Two motorists have been arrested by police on suspicion of drink-driving.
A post on the Halesworth Police Facebook page said that the two drivers were arrested this weekend following a crash and a separate vehicle check.
The arrests were made on Saturday, May 11 and Sunday, May 12 in north Suffolk.
It said: "Saturday - A driver arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following a road traffic collision at Homersfield.
"Sunday - A vehicle stop checked in Wissett and the driver was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving after failing a roadside breath test."
You may also want to watch:
And issuing a warning to motorists, Halesworth Police said: "Let's hope fewer of this weekend's stop checks are positive."
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 GP warns surgery 'is at breaking point' due to village expansion