Drink driver who got lost in King’s Lynn banned from driving
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A drink driver who was stopped by police for driving 'erratically' after she got lost in King's Lynn has been banned from the roads.
Kristen Ward, 22, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court after being caught drink driving at King's Lynn on December 23 this year.
The court heard police received information about a vehicle driving 'erratically' in the Hardwick area of Lynn.
The vehicle was found on the A149 at Queen Elizabeth Way where it was stopped.
Ward, from Spalding, was found to have 56 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. The legal limit is 35.
You may also want to watch:
She admitted drink driving after she said she had got lost.
Ward said: 'I can't really defend it because I did that. I'm really sorry and understand what could've happened.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
Ward was banned from driving for 15 months. She was also fined £200, ordered to pay £85 prosecution costs and a £30 victim surcharge.