'We listen, we act' - Police seize 37 cannabis plants in raid
- Credit: King's Lynn Police
Police have seized 37 cannabis plants in a raid.
Downham Market LPT seized the cannabis from a property on Walpole Highway near Wisbech on Tuesday, February 2 following "information received."
A man in his 60s has been charged in connection with the find.
A police spokesperson said: "On arrival officers located approximately 37 cannabis plants which have since been seized."
King's Lynn Police tweeted on Tuesday that a male was charged to court after officers seized the cannabis plants.
The tweet added: "We listen, we act."
The man has been sent a postal requisition charge and the court date is not yet known.
Earlier in the week, officers arrested two people after discovering a large amount of cannabis being dried in storage racks at an address in King's Lynn on Monday, February 1.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 9 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 10 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder
And "intelligence led policing" on the same day across the Downham Market area resulted in drugs and production equipment being seized.