Jewellery, gun and bottles of Jack Daniels stolen
Police are linking a number of burglaries in which jewellery, an airgun and whisky were stolen.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after three break-ins happened in the Downham Market area on Friday.
Suspects targeted a property in Norwich Road in Shouldham, between 1.30pm and 2.30pm, smashing a window to gain entry. An untidy search was carried out and jewellery, a safe containing a watch and an air rifle was stolen.
Jewellery, cash and documents, were stolen from a house in Feltwell Road at Southery between 9am and 12.30pm after a window was smashed.
Between 4.30am and 5pm, a property on Station Road in Ten Mile Bank was broken into with cash, 16 bottles of Jack Daniels and a Toshiba laptop were stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the incidents are linked and would like to hear from anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious.
Anyone with information should call Det Con Claire Twite at King's Lynn CID on 101.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time