Did you see dangerous VW Golf on the A10, Downham Market?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Police are asking if anybody saw a blue VW Golf which was seen driving dangerously.
Officers say that on Friday August 15, the car was seen driving erratically on the A10, between the A1122 junction at Downham Market and the Hardwick Roundabout at King's Lynn.
The incident happened between 4.30pm and 5pm.
PC Sam Harris from Norfolk Police said: 'We understand a number of motorists had to take avoiding action and we'd be keen to hear from these drivers, or anyone else who may have witnessed the incident.'
Contact PC Harris at King's Lynn Police Investigation Centre on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community