Teenager is 14th arrest in Thetford murder inquiry
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old woman has been arrested in connection with the murder of David Lawal in Thetford, bringing the total to 14.
Mr Lawal, a gym instructor, from Hackney, was found stabbed to death on Brandon Road in the town on Thursday, October 3.
The teenager was arrested in Bedford on Thursday, November 7 on suspicion of assisting an offender and conspiracy to supply drugs.
Detectives have been working on a number of lines of inquiry to discover what happened in the hours leading up to the murder.
An inquest was opened into the death of Mr Lawal on Wednesday, November 6 who died of stab wounds to the neck and chest.
You may also want to watch:
This 14th arrest follows that of a 16-year-old boy arrested on suspicion of murder in London on October 30.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 and quote reference Operation Petersfield and a member of the enquiry team will call them back.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or online at http://www.crimestoppers.co.uk/