Two more people arrested in murder investigation - bringing total to 10
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Police have arrested two more men in connection with the murder of David Lawal in Thetford, bringing the total to 10.
A 23-year-old from Haverhill and 42-year-old from Norwich, were arrested on Thursday, October 17 on suspicion of assisting an offender.
Both men were questioned at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre and released under investigation later in the evening while enquiries continue.
This comes two weeks after 25-year-old Mr Lawal was fatally stabbed in the neck and upper chest area on Brandon Road on Thursday, October 3.
Three other suspects arrested earlier in the week have been released.
You may also want to watch:
A 33-year-old man from Ilford in Essex and a 17-year-old male from the Greater London area, both arrested on suspicion of murder, have been released on bail until November 12.
A 22-year-old man from the Haverhill area arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender has been released under investigation.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
A total of 10 people have been arrested in connection with the incident as detectives continue to investigate.
Police are still keen to hear from anyone with information concerning the incident.
Contact the Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team on 101 quoting Operation Petersfield.