16th arrest in murder case bailed
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
A woman who became the 16th person arrested in a Norfolk murder case has been released on bail.
The 21-year-old was arrested by police in London on Wednesday, November 20 and brought to Norfolk for questioning in relation to the murder of David Lawal.
Mr Lawal, a gym instructor from Hackney, was found dead on Brandon Road, in Thetford, on October 3 with stab wounds to his neck and chest.
Police believe the murder is linked to County Lines and are investigating the "wider drug dealing network".
On the same day of the arrest and Thursday, November 21 officers carried out a search of the River Thet to try and uncover further evidence.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 and quote reference Operation Petersfield and a member of the enquiry team will call them back.
They can also share information with detectives at mipp.police.uk/operation/363719N41-PO1.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or online at www.crimestoppers.co.uk/.