Man accused of two knife-point robberies remanded into custody
- Credit: Archant
A man accused of two knife-point robberies in King's Lynn and Downham Market has been remanded into custody.
Daniel York, 20, of London Road in King's Lynn, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court this morning charged with five offences.
He is alleged to have robbed JD Sports in King's Lynn of an Adidas tracksuit, baseball cap, Nike gloves and trainers worth £235 on January 10.
He also accused of a car-jacking at the Jet garage on Lynn Road in Downham Market.
York is also charged with possession of a knife, driving while disqualified and driving with no insurance, all on the same day.
You may also want to watch:
York, wearing a grey jumper, spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth at the brief hearing.
No application was made for bail by his solicitor, Michael Cole, and York was remanded into custody.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 4 Water outages hit homes across city
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 7 People released from car after crash closes road
- 8 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 9 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
York will next appear at Norwich Crown Court on the morning of February 11.