Drone used to hunt ‘dangerous’ dog during police chase in town centre
- Credit: Archant
A drone was used to hunt a 'dangerous' dog which tried to bite a person during a police chase in Great Yarmouth on Sunday night.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said it was called to South Beach Parade at 7.35pm following concern from members of the public about the pet.
Police used a drone as they attempted to find the dog and were assisted by Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service.
The dog tried to bite a member of the public before it was contained in Pleasure Beach at 9.06pm.
The owner of the dog has collected the pet.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations