Cyclist in hospital following ‘serious collision’
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A cyclist has been taken to hospital with serious head injuries after a ‘serious’ crash.
The collision between a silver Ford transit van and a bike happened on Brinton Road in Stody, near Holt, during the early evening on Saturday, July 11.
It took place near St Mary’s Church in the north Norfolk village at around 6pm.
The cyclist sustained serious head injuries and was taken by ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Police are now appealing for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with dash cam footage or witnesses who may have any information on the collision is asked to contact PC Tom Smith at Swaffham police station quoting reference NC-11072020-358.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp