North Norfolk man, 30, charged with sex offences
A man will appear in court next month charged with a number of sexual offences.
Aaron Hewson, 30, of Lynwood Road, Cromer, has been charged with three offences of sexual assaulting a female aged 16 or over.
He has also been charged with another offence of assaulting a female aged 13 or over.
The offences are all said to have happened between August 1 2017 and December 17 2017.
Hewson appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday (June 10).
You may also want to watch:
The case was sent from the magistrates court to Norwich Crown Court.
Hewson will next appear at Norwich Crown Court on July 8 this year.
- 1 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 2 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 3 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 4 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 5 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 6 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 8 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 9 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 10 Power cut caused by electric pole fire hits more than 600 homes
He was granted unconditional bail until the next hearing at the crown court.