Crack and heroin worth £5,000 and thousands in cash seized in drugs bust
- Credit: Archant
Crack cocaine and heroin thought to be worth £5,000 alongside thousands in cash have been recovered during a Norwich drugs bust.
Officers seized the Class A substances from an address on Sandy Lane this afternoon (Monday, July 22) while on patrol in the area.
Two males were arrested just after midday, between 12.10pm and 12.20pm.
Around £3,000 in cash was also recovered from the property.
A spokesperson for Norwich Police said: "The drugs are believed to be a mix of crack cocaine and heroin, valued potentially around the £5,000 mark and around £3,000 in cash.
You may also want to watch:
"[They] will be tested at some point in future."
In a tweet shared by the force, a spokesperson said: "Great work by Norwich South/West officers out on proactive patrols today around Sandy Lane.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
"Two males arrested and a large quantity of Class A [drugs] and cash seized at a nearby address."