Couple attacked near bus station
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press, Archant
A man and a woman were set upon in a town centre attack.
Police say they were assaulted on Railway Road, in King's Lynn on Tuesday, December 31.
The couple were on the opposite side of the road to the Kings Lynn bus station entrance, near to a crossing, when they were approached by two men.
The two men were reported to have stepped out of a car, before proceeding to attack the couple, leaving the male victim with a black, swollen eye.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, whch happened at approximately 2.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed that a number of vehicles, buses and pedestrians were in the area at the time.
Anyone with information should contact PC Courtney Reid at King's Lynn police investigation centre on 101, quoting case number 36/CJ/10114/20.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears