Police appeal to trace missing woman last seen at school
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Police are appealing to the public for help to trace a missing woman as concern grows for her welfare.
Michelle Goode, 37, from Oxborough Drive, South Wootton, was last seen in the area of South Wootton Junior School at about 6pm on Friday, July 6.
Police are concerned for the welfare of Michelle who is described as vulnerable.
She is described as white, 5ft 2 tall, slim build with shoulder-length blonde hair.
It is believed she is wearing a navy blue knee-length linen summer dress, black sandals and carrying a tan coloured handbag.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 380 of 5 July 2019.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault