Teenager re-bailed as probe continues into city stabbing
- Credit: Dan Grimmer
A teenager arrested in connection with a stabbing in Norwich has been re-bailed.
Police were called just after 9pm on Saturday, January 9 to a house in Chambers Road in the Mile Cross area following reports a man had been stabbed.
The incident saw a lengthy cordon put in place in the area while the police investigated, with neighbours seeing officers searching through nearby bushes with torches.
A man in his 20s was taken to hospital, following the incident.
An 18-year-old man was arrested in the Norwich area in connection with the incident.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the investigation was "ongoing" and the teen had been re-bailed until April 9.
Anyone who was in the Chambers Road/Bolingbroke Road area at about 9pm on January 9 and saw an altercation, should call police on 101.
- 1 Man killed and three wounded in multiple stabbing
- 2 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 3 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 6 Publican employs security after football team's bid to break rules
- 7 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 8 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 9 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 10 Hairdressers excited to reopen salon and welcome back clients