Doors damaged as burglar break into chapel
- Credit: Google
The doors of a chapel were damaged in a daylight burglary.
At least one burglar broke into the chapel in Stone Road, Mattishall on Monday, June 14.
It happened sometime between 7.30pm and 9pm.
No items were taken, but the doors were damaged when the criminal(s) forced entry.
Anyone with information, or those who may hold dashcam footage from the area at the time are asked to contact PC Luke Ebbage at Dereham Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/42072/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears