Chance to raise crime concerns at police meeting in Hellesdon
- Credit: Archant
People are being given the chance to raise crime concerns at a meeting this week.
A Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel meeting for Hellesdon, Horsford, Spixworth and St Faiths will be held at the council offices on Wood View Road, Hellesdon on Wednesday (July 17).
The meeting, which takes place at 7pm, gives people the chance to raise any concerns about crime they might have and also look to discuss priorities for the neighbourhood.
A current priority for the area is supporting Community Speed Watch and tackling speeding across all parishes
To contact your Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) call 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 7 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time