CCTV image released after envelope containing sensitive documents goes missing in Norwich supermarket
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A CCTV image has been released of a man police would like to speak to after an envelope containing bank details and passport copies went missing in a Norwich supermarket.
It happened on Tuesday, March 6, around 4.30pm when a customer left the envelope in their basket at the self-service till in Asda, Hall Road.
But when they returned moments later, it was gone.
Officers have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Anyone who may recognise him, or anyone with information, should contact PC Aaron Parker at Earlham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom