14-tonne digger stolen from farm
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A digger has been stolen from a farm in Litcham.
The suspect broke a large padlock to break into the farm before stealing a 14-tonne CAT loading shovel.
It happened between 1pm on Saturday, August 28, and 6.30am on Tuesday, August 31.
Police are now appealing for anyone with information about the theft of the plant machinery to come forward.
Anyone with information is being asked to contact PC Daniel Wales at Dereham Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/63671/21.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers completely anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced